Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » Upload attachment to RTC using Lyo
Upload attachment to RTC using Lyo [message #1724121] Sun, 21 February 2016 10:45 Go to next message
Michael Amann is currently offline Michael AmannFriend
Hi guys,

I am very impressed about your work with the Lyo project. Amazing what you did.

As I am currently working on a solution that keeps the data between various CLM applications in sync I also need to handle attachments.

Unfortunately I could not find a working example that covers uploading attachments to RTC (currently version 6). I found the suggestion in the Jazz forum jazz.net/forum/questions/150849/how-to-upload-an-attachment-to-a-work-item-via-rest-api but I keep getting "Invalid POST request" error.

Did anyone of you manage this? It would be great if you could give me a hint how to achieve this. In the RQM automation example there is one that handles attachments for RQM.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Michael
Re: Upload attachment to RTC using Lyo [message #1724406 is a reply to message #1724121] Tue, 23 February 2016 17:36 Go to previous message
Jim Ruehlin is currently offline Jim RuehlinFriend
Hi Michael,

Here's an article about uploading attachments to RTC (with links to code) from Ralph Schoon's excellent blog. There's a link to a similar article about downloading attachments. This might get you the code and samples you need.

- Jim Ruehlin
Previous Topic:Bugzilla Consumer key/secret?
Next Topic:DOORS ClientResponse.getEntity(ServiceProviderCatalog.class)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:10:23 GMT 2024