Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula - up and running with example projects from the git remote repo.(make examples runnable using target platform and run the tests using the prepared launch configurations)
Jubula - up and running with example projects from the git remote repo. [message #1717853] Thu, 17 December 2015 11:48 Go to next message
Michael Renker is currently offline Michael RenkerFriend
Hello,
I cloned a git repo. Now i want to start working with the examples...how do i set this up? (please see image)

these are the steps provided by http://testing.bredex.de/faqs/jubula-api-setup.html
Have a look at the examples. The examples are in the namespace o.e.j.examples.api
You can make the examples runnable using the target platform in o.e.j.examples.api.configuration.
...Then you can run the tests using the prepared launch configurations.

Thanks in advance
Re: Jubula - up and running with example projects from the git remote repo. [message #1719005 is a reply to message #1717853] Mon, 04 January 2016 12:04 Go to previous message
Sebastian Struckmann is currently offline Sebastian StruckmannFriend
You already wrote how to set it up. Just set the target platform of your Eclipse as described. If you don't know how to work with target platforms, then you can define the dependencies as simple JAR-dependencies for your Eclipse project. The needed JARs are located in your Jubula installation in "development/api/JARs"
Previous Topic:Jubula - is gray box testing possible?
Next Topic:Migration from jubula 2.0 to at least 7.2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Feb 22 22:23:29 GMT 2024