Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » svn+ssh not working at all
svn+ssh not working at all [message #1715047] Wed, 18 November 2015 19:00 Go to next message
David Gravereaux is currently offline David GravereauxFriend
I would like to checkout a project I have on sourceforge. I am able to do this from the commandline using /usr/bin/svn, but not with Subversive and SVNKit.

The credentials dialog keeps popping-up when no interaction is required. My privatekey is located in the default location (~/.ssh/id_rsa) . SSH2 in preferences has the correct data. From the preferences sheet, I can get the publickey for this key I use.

This key has a blank passphrase

For any SVN activity I want to do, I am stuck with that credentials dialog looping and demanding info that isn't needed.

How to fix?

I've gotten as far as excepting the failure of network activity and I now have revision numbers shown in the filetree as well as showing modified files. So I, at least, know the project's .svn directory is being read.

NO NETWORK ACTIVITY POSSIBLE
Re: svn+ssh not working at all [message #1715945 is a reply to message #1715047] Sat, 28 November 2015 20:40 Go to previous message
Alexander Gurov is currently offline Alexander GurovFriend
I'm not too sure if any of the following suggestions will be helpful, but please check anyway:
1) If it is SVN Kit 1.8.10 it seems it have some bug in SSH support library. There is a 1.8.11 version available that should fix it. In that case, please update your plug-in instance.
2) If it does not help or you already have the latest version, then you could try JavaHL.

Please do tell if none of the suggestions are applicable in your case.
Previous Topic:Comitting Derived Resources
Next Topic:Compare file in workspace with revision?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:08:53 GMT 2024