Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » How to install a connector once connectors dialog is closed?
icon5.gif  How to install a connector once connectors dialog is closed? [message #1705407] Fri, 14 August 2015 18:41 Go to next message
MARTIN AMBRUS is currently offline MARTIN AMBRUSFriend
Hi guys,

I did a quick search but could not find anything about Subversive connector installation dialog once I accidentally close it. I was not able to make it appear again no matter what I tried (restarted Eclipse, went to settings, SVN settings). I must say I did not try the Mars version yet, but no previous version allowed me the opportunity to go back and install a connector at a later time.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, I've got a video tutorial on installing Subversive into Eclipse and was wondering whether it would be a good addition to the official documentation (or where do I ask such a question for that matter, if not here)? Can't post link to the video yet though, so can't show it until I post 5 messages Razz

Thanks Smile
Re: How to install a connector once connectors dialog is closed? [message #1705414 is a reply to message #1705407] Fri, 14 August 2015 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
Put the link in your message, but change http to hxxp - then one of the moderators can change it to a proper link for you (assuming it's not link-spam).
Re: How to install a connector once connectors dialog is closed? [message #1705415 is a reply to message #1705414] Fri, 14 August 2015 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice, I will do that. Thank you, Eric Smile
So, the link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7l5h0gQ1wI

And I just realized that there is a new "Get Connectors..." button in the SVN tab now, so that question is answered! Sweet Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 14 August 2015 21:32] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to install a connector once connectors dialog is closed? [message #1706096 is a reply to message #1705415] Sat, 22 August 2015 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for updating the link above. Now, is there any official person/group to ask about including the video tutorial in Eclipse help?
Re: How to install a connector once connectors dialog is closed? [message #1706300 is a reply to message #1706096] Tue, 25 August 2015 14:02 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
Probably the best way would be to open a Bugzilla ticket about it (as an "enhancement"). Here's a link to the form with Subversive selected as the "product": https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Subversive
Previous Topic:Revision number in performAfterCommitTasks method
Next Topic:Installing Specific versions of SVNKit Client Adapter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:52:05 GMT 2024