Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Remove Drop Selection between elements TreeViewer
Remove Drop Selection between elements TreeViewer [message #1704876] Mon, 10 August 2015 11:08 Go to next message
Jake Hamilton is currently offline Jake HamiltonFriend
Hi.

I'd like to know if there's a way to remove the little blue bar that it's shown between two elements in a TreeViewer.

Like if I do this...

public void drop(DropTargetEvent event) {
        if (LOCATION_ON == determineLocation(event)) {

I can prevent from dropping the "drag" but the blue line is still shown. I want to remove it, if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Jake
Re: Remove Drop Selection between elements TreeViewer [message #1704924 is a reply to message #1704876] Mon, 10 August 2015 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Abhishek Singh is currently offline Abhishek SinghFriend
Hi Jake,

Did you try to post this question on the JFace forum ? I think you would have better chance of getting an answer there faster.

-Abhishek
Re: Remove Drop Selection between elements TreeViewer [message #1705284 is a reply to message #1704924] Thu, 13 August 2015 13:24 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Those indicators are insert feedback indicators provided by your drop adapter (DND.FEEDBACK_INSERT_*). Assuming you're using the ViewerDropAdapter, use 'setFeedbackEnabled(false)' to prevent the insert feedback to be sent. There are other types of feedback and the ViewerDropAdapter allows you to refine what feedback to provide.

Brian.
Previous Topic:No double click event on TreeCursor
Next Topic:How to draw a triangle on titlecolumn of table?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:37:43 GMT 2024