Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » import a netbeans php project (can open a file in the project in workspace but not the project)
import a netbeans php project [message #1696492] Tue, 26 May 2015 17:02 Go to next message
Janis Rough is currently offline Janis RoughFriend
I have a netbeans project. I would rather use Eclipse. I created a new PHP project in Eclipse. I copied the whole Netbeans project including the .svn file into the directory created in Workbench. Not sure this is what I want to do since now the directory is not in wamp so I can't run the app on localhost?

Now I try to open the Project and it is greyed out as if I have no projects. I can open it one file at a time but I would like to open all the files and look at the code.

I also tried imporing a project but since it was netbeans that didn't work.
thanks,

[Updated on: Tue, 26 May 2015 17:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: import a netbeans php project [message #1696672 is a reply to message #1696492] Wed, 27 May 2015 19:03 Go to previous message
Michal Niewrzal is currently offline Michal NiewrzalFriend
Hi,
Try to create new project from existing sources. Just go File | New | PHP Project and select "Create project at existing location...". When you will select directory from wamp you will have access to all files and you will be able to run your application on localhost.
Previous Topic:Eclipse error: Java heap space
Next Topic:the advanced tab for debug configuration do not exists
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:26:13 GMT 2024