Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Eclipse Luna not deploying to WampServer www folder
Eclipse Luna not deploying to WampServer www folder [message #1695858] Tue, 19 May 2015 19:56 Go to next message
Christopher Sosa is currently offline Christopher SosaFriend
I recently decided to install fresh new copies of Eclipse Luna and WampServer. I correctly set up all the servers and debuggers (which for WampServer is XDebug).

For some reason, when I try to run any PHP code from Eclipse, I am getting a 404 error. Looking through at the WampServer www folder, it appears that Eclipse is not deploying the files to the Wamp www folder.

Here are my server settings:

• Name: WAMP Server
  • Debugger: XDebug
  • Base URL: http://localhost
  • Local Web Root: C:\wamp\www

Is there anything I am doing wrong?

[Updated on: Tue, 19 May 2015 19:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eclipse Luna not deploying to WampServer www folder [message #1695859 is a reply to message #1695858] Tue, 19 May 2015 20:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark Dexter is currently offline Mark DexterFriend
What is the location of your Eclipse workspace? If you put the workspace under the c:\wamp\www folder it should work fine. For example, if your workspace is c:\wamp\www\myproject and you have an index.php file in that folder, then the url http:\\localhost\myproject\index.php should run that file. Hope that helps.
Re: Eclipse Luna not deploying to WampServer www folder [message #1695864 is a reply to message #1695858] Tue, 19 May 2015 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dawid Pakula is currently offline Dawid PakulaFriend
PDT haven't deploy feature. You should move your project to htdocs manually or change wamp htdocs location

Re: Eclipse Luna not deploying to WampServer www folder [message #1695971 is a reply to message #1695864] Wed, 20 May 2015 16:22 Go to previous message
Christopher Sosa is currently offline Christopher SosaFriend
Thanks everyone for your help. I moved my workspace to the wamp www folder and it worked.
Previous Topic:PHP run configuration and STDIN
Next Topic:How can i create a PHP Remote Project ...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:24:37 GMT 2024