Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » How to import 3rd party library (Portaudio)(3rd party library)
How to import 3rd party library (Portaudio) [message #1695754] Mon, 18 May 2015 23:24
Anna Schafer is currently offline Anna SchaferFriend
Hi there,

I've compiled the Portaudio by following portaudio.com/docs/v19-doxydocs/compile_windows_mingw.html

Now I'm testing if portaudio can work correctly. I used the example file "paex_record.c" and added the paths of header file and library in eclipse IDE (please see the pictures "library setting" and "header file setting"). But when I built the project, I got the following error:
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/4.9.2/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -llibportaudio.dll.a
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/4.9.2/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -llibportaudio.la

I don't know where is wrong, because I thought I've indicated where the libraries are. Does anybody know where the problem is? I would really appreciate your help, since I've been stuck with this bug for several days.

Btw, I found a similar post here music.columbia.edu/pipermail/portaudio/2010-November/011113.html
I did the same thing except for adding the -llibporaudio flag, because I don't know how to do it...

My programming environment is
IDE: Eclipse

Thanks a lot for your help!
Previous Topic:Problem in oracle database connection with c++ through OCCI.
Next Topic:why gdb halt on interrupt(isr-13 or isr-14) by default
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:21:49 GMT 2024