Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Equinox » force to equinox for load the bigger version( force to equinox for load the bigger version)
force to equinox for load the bigger version [message #1695651] Mon, 18 May 2015 11:47 Go to next message
Juan Carlos Perez is currently offline Juan Carlos PerezFriend
I apologize for my bad english.

I work in app with Eclipse RCP and I find troubles with load of bundles. The app have one directory with multiples versions o multiples plug-ins. The theory says that equinox load the bigger version but this is not happens.
In this post
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1065654/
it says this :

"But there could be reasons the newer version cannot be used due to 'uses' directives on exported packages which force consuming bundles to use an older version of a bundle in order to maintain a consistent class space."

How to can force to equinox for load the bigger version?, Is there any directive that let me make this?

Thanks
Juan Carlos Pérez
Re: force to equinox for load the bigger version [message #1695780 is a reply to message #1695651] Tue, 19 May 2015 09:03 Go to previous message
Juan Carlos Perez is currently offline Juan Carlos PerezFriend
Hi
I do not knows the rules of this forum, that signify the red folder in my post?.

A clarification: When I says: "The app have one directory with multiples versions o multiples plug-ins.", I try says "The app have one a directory with many versions of many plug-ins."

You understand my question?

Thanks
Juan Carlos Pérez C
Previous Topic:Unable to load com.ibm.icu plugin on startup
Next Topic:Log of equinox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:26:53 GMT 2024