Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » OAuth on DoorsOauthSample
OAuth on DoorsOauthSample [message #1691785] Thu, 09 April 2015 15:46 Go to next message
Carlos Gomez is currently offline Carlos GomezFriend
Hello everybody!

I'm new using Lyo and I'm studying DoorsOauthSample to implement OSLC between DOORS and another application. I'm using DOORS v9.5.1. It works well, but I have a behavior that could not be normal.

When I execute DoorsOauthSample, I always get the following message:
Enter this URL in a browser and run again: http://localhost:8080/dwa/oauth-authorize-token?oauth_token=36746f2a-6bc4-4c78-b97b-98e0548490cb

so, I have to stop my application on line 144 (validateTokens) to enter the given address on my browser, provide my credentials and then I can continue my execution.

If I execute all code, I get two messages
 "Enter this URL in a browser and run again: ..."
and then an error:

SEVERE: null
org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.OAuthRedirectException
at org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.OslcOAuthClient.getResourceInternal(OslcOAuthClient.java:203)
	at org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.OslcOAuthClient.getResourceInternal(OslcOAuthClient.java:220)
	at org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.OslcOAuthClient.getResource(OslcOAuthClient.java:113)
	at org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.samples.DoorsOauthSample.main(DoorsOauthSample.java:146)

is it this behavior normal?

Thanks for your help

[Updated on: Thu, 09 April 2015 15:46]

Report message to a moderator

Re: OAuth on DoorsOauthSample [message #1691853 is a reply to message #1691785] Fri, 10 April 2015 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maeve OReilly is currently offline Maeve OReillyFriend
It's normal to get the 'enter this URL' message. But I never actually did that. I just wait and on it goes. Nothing manual has to be done. If waiting (by which I mean a few seconds) doesn't help, I'd double check your DWA configuration, in particular all the dbadmin parameters (dwaHost etc)- you could just run them again. Make sure every parameter you set says it is being set. And make sure you are passing in a module as a the parameter, not a project or folder.

Re: OAuth on DoorsOauthSample [message #1691938 is a reply to message #1691853] Fri, 10 April 2015 14:55 Go to previous message
Carlos Gomez is currently offline Carlos GomezFriend
Hi Maeve,

Thanks for your answer. It was my mistake giving the input parameters for DOORSOauthSample. The given address was "localhost" and I configure DWA with my machine name. They have to be exactly the same values given in DWA configuration and DOORSOauthSample.
Previous Topic:HTTP ERROR 500 Problem accessing /OSLC4JStockQuote/stockQuotes. Reason:
Next Topic:Parsing ClientReponse for a DOORS Requirement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 07:17:29 GMT 2024