Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Equinox » Listing OSGi packages and which bundles they belong to(Trying to find a good way to view a list of packages in an OSGi container and find the bundles which export those packages.)
Listing OSGi packages and which bundles they belong to [message #1690195] Wed, 25 March 2015 15:55 Go to next message
Trent Vigar is currently offline Trent VigarFriend

As the topic description says, i'm looking to find a good way to view a list of packages in an OSGi container and find the bundles which export those packages so I can track down split package issues easier/quicker.

I like using the org.apache.felix.webconsole to browse bundles, but i'm wondering if there's a command or something to get this information i'm interested in.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Listing OSGi packages and which bundles they belong to [message #1690241 is a reply to message #1690195] Thu, 26 March 2015 00:49 Go to previous message
BJ Hargrave is currently offline BJ HargraveFriend
You use the Bundle Wiring API. See https://osgi.org/javadoc/r5/core/index.html?org/osgi/framework/wiring/package-summary.html.
Previous Topic:Use p2 director with virgo-OSGI
Next Topic:[p2] updateOperation returns null as ProvisioningPlan and ProvisioningJob
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:29:21 GMT 2024