Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » project via RSE and then part of it as PHP project?
project via RSE and then part of it as PHP project? [message #1647632] Tue, 03 March 2015 14:33 Go to next message
Pawel Eljasz is currently offline Pawel EljaszFriend
hi everybody

I'm trying - I've created a new project in Resource perspective the imported wordpress into it - to have a part of it to be PHP project. Is it possible?
You have probably guessed already, I try to create my first theme/plugin. Is this the way wordpress can be set up in Eclipse.
To a novice like my it feels sort of natural, though I understand it actually might be also a shortcut I'm trying to take, to expect to be able to give/have a part of generic resource without a perspective/nature settings of another specific perspective.

What the best practical way to get Wordpress into Eclipse?
many thanks
Re: project via RSE and then part of it as PHP project? [message #1647767 is a reply to message #1647632] Tue, 03 March 2015 15:52 Go to previous message
Mark Dexter is currently offline Mark DexterFriend
You might want to look at this link: https://docs.joomla.org/Setting_up_your_workstation_for_Joomla_development

It's for Joomla but would apply equally well to WP. Good luck.
Previous Topic:project via RSE and then part of it as PHP project?
Next Topic:After Firefox update - XDebug Starts new blank window
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:56:46 GMT 2024