Eclipse Next-Generation IDE
Eclipse Che is a developer workspace server and cloud IDE. Get Started
Run Eclipse Che now with:
docker run eclipse/che start
Install and host Eclipse Che anywhere Docker runs.
Register or submit a session proposal for our virtual Che user conference that streams February 15, 2018.
Che 6.0 Roadmap
Read project lead Tyler Jewell's blog on multi-user Che, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
Eclipse Che 5.0
Run multiple machines in your workspace. Mount your desktop IDE to a portable Che workspace.
Chefiles - Clonable, Reproducible, Lightweight Workspaces in Eclipse Che
Chefiles provide an easy to configure, reproducible and portable developer workspaces controlled by a repeatable workflow to maximize the productivity of your team. Chefiles launch synchronized workspaces within Eclipse Che tied to your repo.
Follow Us on Twitter
- @zepag Yet another incredible release of Eclipse CHE, with Docker images based on CentOS available!
- @mmilinkov "docker run eclipse/che" That is one damn cool way to install an IDE! Congrats to the @eclipse_che team!
- @nicosommi "I just tried "eclipse che"... it's just brilliant @eclipse_che
- @monkchips @eclipse_che developer workspace server - what kind of witchcraft is this?
- @oyku I'm an @intellijidea user and have suffered from @EclipseFdn IDE a lot but everyone should keep an eye on Eclipse Che
- @ciberado @eclipse_che is potentially the greatest innovation in tools since Maven.
- @puffybsd The stuff eclipse che is doing, particularly workspace server and language server protocol, is seriously cool.
- @smithkenny There is some seriously disruptive #Devops technology coming with #Eclipse Che. Solves probs with dev workstations & workspaces.
- @mogreau Contribute to an open source project in less than 10 minutes with @eclipse_che!
- @thomasehardt Not many dev tools blow my mind, but @eclipse_che certain does - it is the future of IDEs!
- @DaveZaffrey #eclipse che - been waiting for this for many years! Dev workspace that is standardized, clonable, Web UI and highly response.
- @twobree A2+ I was using Eclipse Che in the cloud, and wow, it alerts me about SO MANY issues and warnings! I can't imagine coding Java without it.
- @nilsbundi PS: Your product is pretty awesome and I never want to switch back to desktop Eclipse.
- @jack-y I develop micro services in Java. @eclispe_che saves my life - I can work on my code out of my office.
- @CarlesZ Developers of the world, a big applause!!!