BPMN2 Modeler - New & Noteworthy
Version 1.2.4 - Service Release (March 30, 2016)
This release fixes more regressions introduced in the refactoring work of the previous 1.2.0 release. Here is a list of the bugzilla reports that have been addressed by this release:
- Bug 488792 - Tool Palette extension point not working as expected
- Bug 488717 - wrong layout of property tabs in property Dialog - createBindings() method
- Bug 488889 - MultInstanceLoopCharacteristics input and output data objects are not handled properly for Tasks
- Bug 489223 - Exception while opening bpmn Editor After Mars.2 Update
- Bug 489375 - Regression: Create Connection feature throws NPE when called from Java code
- Bug 489266 - Unable to add text annotation association
- Bug 489265 - Unable to add data object association
- Bug 489442 - Activity with Boundary Events not moved correctly when contained in a Group
- Bug 489441 - Multiline text fields behaving badly
- Bug 461614 - Unable to create/edit jBPM MetaData elements.
- Bug 489619 - bindAttribute did not work in case of copy & paste
- RH Bug 1308969 - Manual Task - missing data type for "task name" and "actor id"
- RH Bug 1188592 - Mapping Message from Receive Task to process variable.
- Bug 490300 - NPE thrown when WID files contain duplicate entries