OSEE - Database Initialization
Visit the 'User's Guide' if you need more information about any of the pre-requisites below.
- Database has been installed
- Database server is running
- A file system path has been selected for binary data storage. The system default the user's home directory.
- An application server is running. See 'Application Server Launch' for more info.
This process will delete all data from OSEE Data Store. Make sure you are certain before running this process.
- Ensure database connection information matches database installation. OSEE is pre-configured
to work with a PostgreSQL server running on port 5432. If you need a specialized database connection
see the 'Configuring Database Connection' section.
- In a console, launch the database initialization application by entering the following:
eclipse -nosplash -application org.eclipse.osee.framework.application.server.DbInit
- When prompted select "Y"
- Select 'ATS Configuration'
- Wait for initialization to complete