- 1.11.0 (2017/06/06)
- 1.10.0 (2016/06/07)
- I201909211606 (2019/09/21)
- I201909211550 (2019/09/21)
- I201909211536 (2019/09/21)
- I201909211000 (2019/09/21)
- Model Query
- emf-query-Update-I201909210926 ...
- emf-query-SDK-I201909210926 ...
- emf-query-runtime-I201909210926 ...
- emf-query-examples-I201909210926 ...
- emf-query-automated-tests-I201909210926 ...
- Missing or empty build.cfg!
- Build Details
- Model Query
- I201908231629 (2019/08/23)
- I201908161629 (2019/08/16)
- I201908091629 (2019/08/09)
- I201906281629 (2019/06/28)
- I201906211629 (2019/06/21)
- I201906141629 (2019/06/14)
- I201906071629 (2019/06/07)
- I201905311629 (2019/05/31)
- I201905241629 (2019/05/24)
- I201905171629 (2019/05/17)
- I201905101629 (2019/05/10)
- I201905031629 (2019/05/03)
- I201904261629 (2019/04/26)
- I201904191629 (2019/04/19)
- I201904170705 (2019/04/17)
- I201904170700 (2019/04/17)
- I201904170646 (2019/04/17)
- I201904170636 (2019/04/17)
- I201904170628 (2019/04/17)
- I201904170617 (2019/04/17)
- I201904170610 (2019/04/17)
- I201904161619 (2019/04/16)
- show only 5...
Older Model Query releases have been moved to archive.eclipse.org, and can be accessed here:
IBM is pleased to contribute translations for the Eclipse Modeling Development Tools subcomponent Query.
1.0.x Language Packs
- Query: SDK, Runtime
The language packs contain NL fragments and features for:
- NLpack1 - German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
- NLpack2 - Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Russian
- NLpack2a - Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish and Turkish
- NLpackBidi - Arabic
Each language pack zip contains 4 other zips (one for each of the language groups above). Unpack these zips into your Eclipse directory before starting Eclipse.
These translations are based on Query 1.0.0. The NLS translation fragment packs should work with all subsequent 1.0.x maintenance releases, with any new strings remaining untranslated.
If you have problems downloading the drops, contact the webmaster.
These are the minimum required downloads for using Query:
- To use Query, you require both the Query & EMF Runtimes.
- To use Query with OCL, you will also require the OCL Runtime.
All downloads are provided under the terms and conditions of the Eclipse Foundation Software User Agreement unless otherwise specified.
News on Twitter#eclipsemf Tweets
See committer/contributor IP log.