Kepler SR2 has just been released. We've noticed two important bugs with this version:
- The profile diagram is partially broken
o Symptoms: some common operations, such as deleting a property, fail and throw an exception (See Error log)
- The Diagram Stylesheets (Extra-component) is partially broken if you updated from Kepler SR0 or Kepler SR1 (New installations of this component should work properly)
o Symptoms: all UML-related stylesheet rules are ignored. For example, newly created SysML Blocks have all compartments visible
We recommend updating to Papyrus 0.10.2a which fixes these issues. Here's the process:
- Add the following update site to Eclipse:
o To add the update site, go to Help > Install new software. In the "work with" field, add this update site
- Update Eclipse to Kepler SR2 (Help > Check for updates)
o The expected version of Papyrus UML is "0.10.2.v201402281227" (Instead of "0.10.2.v201402191038")
If you had previously installed the extra-component Papyrus Stylesheets, you will need to reinstall them. Here are the steps:
- Go to Help > About Eclipse > Installation details
- In the Installed Software tab, find "Papyrus CSS Feature" and "Papyrus UML CSS Feature"
- If you can find both, everything's fine. You don't need to do anything
- If "Papyrus UML CSS Feature" is missing, uninstall "Papyrus CSS Feature"
- Restart Eclipse, then reinstall the Diagram stylesheet feature:
o Go to Help, Install Papyrus Additional components
o Select "View stylesheets"
o Press finish
If you have trouble with the Papyrus SR2 update, do not hesitate to ask for help