Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » building C/C++ hello world
building C/C++ hello world [message #901692] Tue, 14 August 2012 03:50 Go to next message
Jan Klapuch is currently offline Jan Klapuch
Hi,
I need help with initialisation settings of C/C++ Eclipse. I have install C/C++ Eclipse Juno, MinGW and msys. I put C:\Program Files\MinGW\bin to the PATH and Build "Hello world c++ program" --> Eclipse gave me error:

Description Resource Path Location Type
sh -c "autoreconf -i"
Cannot run program "sh": Launching failed

Error: Program "sh" not found in PATH
PATH=[C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86_64;C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\ExpressCache\;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010a\runtime\win64;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010a\bin;C:\Program Files\MinGW\bin]
Text_project -1 Configure Problem

What can I do next?

Thank you for any help.
Re: building C/C++ hello world [message #901926 is a reply to message #901692] Wed, 15 August 2012 02:42 Go to previous message
Axel Mueller is currently offline Axel Mueller
Well, you created an Autotools project. You should create a normal Executable project and then choose the toolchain you want to use.
see http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/367218/895233/#msg_895233

I think I gave this answer a dozen times during the last weeks. But nobody seems to use the search function!!!!

Before you ask
- search this forum
- see the FAQ http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ
- google
Previous Topic:Using CTRL-TAB to switch between cpp and h files: Always
Next Topic:How to install a Development Build
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 29 01:43:56 EDT 2014