|Plans for Debugging [message #880292]
||Fri, 01 June 2012 19:34
| Leo R
Registered: August 2011
I am interested in the current plans regarding the debug functionality for orion.|
I know there are already some projects concerned with debugging and orion:
- Debug Console. This plugin is contained inside the orion.client github repository. Together with a chrome extension it provides a console functionality similiar to what is available via chromeDevTools.
- Crossfire integration. According to John Barton's Paper "Crossfire - Multiprocess, Cross-Browser, Open-Web Debugging Protocol" the Orion project plans to support debugging via crossfire.
- Zachariah Moreno plans on embedding orion into chromeDevTools with Live Edit and actual save support.
- JJB does something similiar with Sirius on his atopwi.
- The project plan mentions "Deeper integration between Orion editors and debug platform".
I suppose that the debug platform mentioned is fire/chromebug.
Which debugging support is planned to be implemented?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02299 seconds