The ATL wiki is the root of all the documentations. The first four pages below are converted into an Eclipse documentation plugin embedded into ATL SDK builds. You can contribute them using a bugzilla account.
- ATL Concepts wiki page: An introduction to ATL concepts.
- ATL Tutorials: Tutorials on how to use ATL.
- ATL User Guide: The complete ATL User Guide.
- ATL Developer Guide: A description of ATL implementation for developers.
- Specification of the ATL Virtual Machine: Working draft of the specification of the ATL Virtual Machine.
- ATL Transformation Description Template: Working draft of the transformation description template.
- Presentation of the ATL Virtual Machine: An introduction to the ATL Virtual Machine (V1.0 draft)
- ATL Basic Examples: This section provides a set of basic examples and patterns.
- ATL Use Cases: This section provides a set of ATL model transformation use cases covering different domains of application. These use cases are concrete examples of how model to model transformation (MMT) can be applied.
- Families to Persons (PDF version, Powerpoint version): This presentation describes a very simple model transformation example, some kind of ATL "hello world".
- ATL Transformations: This section provides various ATL transformations.
- ATL at Eclipse Con 2009 : Model Refactoring and other Advanced ATL Techniques .
- ATL at Eclipse Con 2008 : Model-to-model Transformation with ATL.
- ATL Publications: This page provides the list of the scientific papers about ATL.
The following documentations may not be up-to-date.
- ATL presentation sheet: Short presentation of ATL project.
- ATL Starter's Guide: Working draft of the ATL Starter's Guide.
- ATL User Manual: The ATL User Manual.
- ATL Inventory: This document gives a glimpse of the "ATL world" and all the resources available.
- ATL Poster
- ATL Flyer: Normal version, Booklet version
- ANT Task for AMMA/ATL: A presentation of the AMMA/ATL Ant tasks (a wiki page is also available: https://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/AM3_Ant_Tasks)
- ATL installation guide: This document aims to provide a step-by-step guide for installing the Eclipse/EMF distribution of the ATL Development Tools.
- Installation of ADT from source: This document explains how to install ADT (IDE for ATL) from source.