Status as of 2018-04-15
WTP 3.9.5 was officially released on April 15, 2018. It addresses a number of bugs in previous 3.9.x releases requested by adopters and the community at large. WTP 3.9.5 is NOT part of Oxygen.3a. Users of Oxygen should use the Oxygen Update Site, http://download.eclipse.org/releases/oxygen/, to update to Oxygen.3 and WTP 3.9.4, then apply this fix thereafter.
- Download WTP as part of a complete Eclipse package
- Add WTP to your existing installation from the Eclipse Marketplace
- Download the final WTP 3.9.5 build now
- Bugs fixed in this release.
- Browse the Web Tools Platform User Guide
- Read the FAQ
- Read the WTP and Apache Tomcat FAQ
All reported problems are recorded in the Eclipse Bugzilla system under:
Check for suggested workarounds in the bug report comments. Remember: bugs that aren't reported have little chance of being fixed.