- Highly Surmountable Challenges in Ruby+OMR JIT Compilation Matthew Gaudet, FOSDEM, February 2017.
- A different Lua JIT using Eclipse OMR Charlie Gracie, FOSDEM, February 2017.
- OMR B9 Andrew Young, Kim Briggs, Shelley Lambert and John Duimovich, CUSEC, January 2017.
- Ruby and OMR: Experiments in utilizing OMR technologies in MRI Charlie Gracie, FOSDEM, February 2016.
- Testing Testarossa - The Eclipse OMR Compiler Leonardo Banderali, August, 2017.
- Eclipse OMR: How does all this compare to LLVM? Mark Stoodley, June, 2017.
- Eclipse OMR Update: compiler component, JitBuilder and proof of concepts Mark Stoodley, developerWorks Open, January 2017.
- Eclipse OMR Tech Talk Mark Stoodley, developerWorks Open, July 2016.
- OMR: A modern toolkit for building language runtimes Mark Stoodley, EclipseCON, March 2016.
- A JVMs Journey into Polyglot Runtimes Charlie Gracie, jFokus, February 2016.
- Building Your Own Runtime Angela Lin, Robert Young, Craig Lehmann, and Xiaoli Liang, CASCON Workshop, November 2015.
- What’s in an Object? Java Garbage Collection for the Polyglot Charlie Gracie, Java One, October 2015.
- Beyond the Coffee Cup: Leveraging Java Runtime Technologies for the Polyglot Daryl Maier, Java One, October 2015.
- A VM is a VM is a VM: The Secret Path to High Performance Multi-Language Runtimes Mark Stoodley, JVM Languages Summit, August 2015.
Note: Some slides have been modified since the original presentation to include the Eclipse OMR project name.