[eclipse.org-members-committers] Time to submit for EclipseCon 2023!

Hello all,

The EclipseCon 2023 website is officially launched, and we are ready for your talk proposals!

Updates for 2023 include restructured proposal topics (tracks), so be sure to read through them on the Call for Proposals page. Note that the program will include hands-on tutorials this year.

If you’d like your talk accepted early, submit by June 2. All proposals are due by June 16

The conference is October 16 - 19, in Ludwigsburg, Germany. Follow @eclipsecon for the latest updates.

We look forward to reading your submissions!

Regards,

The EclipseCon 2023 Team

Back to the top