[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon 2009 Program Announced

All,

We are pleased to announce that the technical program for EclipseCon 2009 is now available.  The program consists of over 250 technical sessions that cover a variety of Eclipse related topics including Modeling, Equinox, RCP, CDT, Mobile & Embedded Development, Web Tools and much more.  Every year the conference has a great line-up of speakers and topics, and this year we continue in that tradition.

EclipseCon 2009 will be held March 23-26, 2009 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.  We’d like to encourage everyone to register early, so if you register before December 31, 2008 you will save $800 off the on-site conference fee.   This is also a good time to make your hotel reservation.  The Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is the main conference hotel and the Hyatt lobby bar is where all the late night networking happens. Register today and book your hotel to be a part of the EclipseCon experience!

Regards,
Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing