Re: [eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon: Final week to submit!

Dear Anne,

Thank you for your notification.
I have received an email from eclipse to submit "Submit your talk for EclipseCon 2022"
I have submitted 2 proposals, but I'm not sure if they are selected or not. Or it will happen after 15.6.

Many thanks for answer,
Best Regards,
Azat