[eclipse.org-members-committers] Convening Notice to an Extraordinary Meeting of Eclipse Foundation AISBL General Assembly

Via the attached convening notice, all Members are invited to participate in an Extraordinary General Assembly of Eclipse Foundation AISBL.

The purpose of this extraordinary meeting is to have the General Assembly approve the appointment of EY as statutory auditor of the Association. Such approval by the General Assembly is a requirement as stated in our Bylaws.

The meeting will be held on 15 December 2021, beginning at 16:00 CET / 10:00 EST. The meeting is formally being held at the Eclipse offices at 2934 Baseline Road, Ottawa, ON, Canada as well as via Zoom. It is scheduled for 30 minutes, and the zoom link is available in the convening notice.

All Member Representatives are encouraged to read carefully the details in the attached formal convening notice.  The notice includes the agenda, instructions for attending the meeting, an explanation of voting rights and processes for those Members eligible to vote, and specific Zoom details for the meeting.

As noted in the convening notice, further details including the materials for the meeting, voting instructions including voting prior to the meeting, instructions for appointing proxies, will all be forwarded to Member Representatives of Voting Members two weeks prior to the meeting.

Note that we recognize not all existing Members have migrated their membership from Eclipse.org Foundation, Inc. to Eclipse Foundation AISBL yet.  We welcome all Members to join, whether with the new Belgian organization or the original US-based organization; however, only those Strategic and Contributing members that are Members of the Belgian entity 30 days prior to the meeting are eligible to vote.

Should you have questions regarding the convening notice, the General Assembly meeting, or your membership, please reach out to secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We look forward to speaking with you on 15 December.

Regards,
Paul

Paul White
Secretary/Treasurer | Eclipse Foundation AISBL
Rond Point Schuman 11
Brussels 1040 Belgium