[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon 2021: How to maximize the experience

Hello all,

Many of you are EclipseCon veterans, both as attendees and speakers. But even those with lots of practice can learn something new. We have put together some tips and suggestions to use for your virtual visit to EclipseCon 2021.

If you haven’t yet claimed your spot, now is the time to register for EclipseCon 2021. EclipseCon will be online, and attendance is free. Remember that Community Day is Monday, October 25. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Regards,

The EclipseCon Team

Back to the top