[eclipse.org-members-committers] Convening Notice to the Annual General Meeting of Eclipse Foundation AISBL

Via the attached convening notice, all Members are invited to participate in the Annual General Assembly of Eclipse Foundation AISBL.

The meeting will be held on 8 September 2021, beginning at 15:00 CEST / 9:00 EDT. The meeting is formally being held at the Eclipse offices at 2934 Baseline Road, Ottawa, ON, Canada as well as via Zoom. It is scheduled for 60 minutes, and the zoom link is available in the convening notice. Recall that we had originally scheduled this meeting for 22 June 2021, but had not achieved quorum, and thus have now rescheduled with a new convening notice.

All Member Representatives are encouraged to read carefully the details in the attached formal convening notice.  The notice includes the agenda, instructions for attending the meeting, an explanation of voting rights and processes for those Members eligible to vote, and specific Zoom details for the meeting.

As noted in the convening notice, further details including the materials for the meeting, voting instructions including voting prior to the meeting, instructions for appointing proxies, will all be forwarded to Member Representatives of Voting Members two weeks prior to the meeting.

Note that we recognize not all existing Members have migrated their membership from Eclipse.org Foundation, Inc. to Eclipse Foundation AISBL yet.  We welcome all Members to join, whether with the new Belgian organization or the original US-based organization; however, only those Strategic and Contributing members that are members of the Belgian entity 30 days prior to the meeting are eligible to vote, as this meeting is a formal requirement in accordance with the Eclipse Foundation AISBL Bylaws.

Should you have questions regarding the convening notice, the General Assembly meeting, or your membership, please reach out to secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We look forward to speaking with you on 8 September.

Regards,

Paul

Paul White

Secretary/Treasurer | Eclipse Foundation AISBL

paul.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rond Point Schuman 11
Brussels 1040 Belgium