[eclipse.org-members-committers] LAST CHANCE to nominate for the Eclipse Community Awards

Hello all,

Nominations for the 2021 Eclipse Community Awards close in just a few days, but there’s still time for you to participate! This is a great opportunity to recognize the best of our open source community.

Details and links to nominate are on the Eclipse Awards page.

We will be giving out four awards:
  • Top Committer
  • Top Newcomer Evangelist
  • Top Contributor
  • Lifetime Achievement
Voting begins next week, and the winners will be announced at EclipseCon 2021. We look forward to seeing your nominations!

Regards,
Anne

Anne Jacko
Conference Queen | Eclipse Foundation
Eclipse Foundation: The Community for Open Innovation and Collaboration

Back to the top