[eclipse.org-members-committers] 2021 Eclipse Foundation Elections Open Tomorrow

All,

I am very pleased to announce that the nominees [1] for the 2021 Eclipse Foundation Board [2] election [3] have been published. Thank you to all of the nominees for putting their names forward!

This year's election will be for three Committer and three Sustaining Member representatives. The terms of office are from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022. Please note that as we only had three nominees for the Contributing representatives, the incumbents will all be returning for a second term.

The positions of Contributing Members and Committer representatives are a vitally important part of the Eclipse Foundation's governance. I highly encourage everyone to consider participating in the election process by reading the position statements, and contacting the nominees with any questions.

Voting will open on February 12. Voting credentials for all eligible voters for the Committer reps will be emailed beforehand.

Remaining key dates:
  • February 11, 2021: Eligible voters provided voting credentials by webmaster
  • February 11, 2021: Voting begins
  • March 4, 2021: Voting ends at 3pm Eastern time
  • March 9, 2021: New representatives announced via Community Bulletin
[1] https://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/nominees.php
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/directors.php
[3] https://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation AISBL

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@mmilinkov

+1.613.220.3223 (m)

Back to the top