All,

I wanted to remind you that the nomination period for our Board elections close tomorrow. Please send in your nominations for Committer and Contributing representatives soon!

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation AISBL

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@mmilinkov

+1.613.220.3223 (m)

On 2021-01-05 12:26 p.m., Mike Milinkovich wrote:

All,

Happy New Year!

This email is to remind everyone that nominations are now open for Committer and Contributing representatives to the Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors[1]. To nominate someone, simply send an email to elections@xxxxxxxxxxx. Self nominations are accepted.

Based on the number of strategic members anticipated as of February 1, 2021, we expect there will be three elected Committer Member representatives and three elected Contributing  Member representatives on next year's board. The terms of office are from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022[2].

Key dates:

  • January 5, 2021: Nominations open. To nominate someone, simply send an email to elections@xxxxxxxxxxx. Self nominations are accepted.
  • January 29, 2021: Nominations close
  • January 29, 2021: List of nominees published on www.eclipse.org
  • February 10, 2021: Nominees' personal pages made available on www.eclipse.org
  • February 11, 2021: Eligible voters provided voting credentials by webmaster
  • February 11, 2021: Voting begins
  • March 4, 2021: Voting ends at 3pm Eastern time
  • March 9, 2021: New representatives announced via Community Bulletin

Thanks everyone, and all the best for 2021!

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/directors.php
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/

Back to the top