Re: [eclipse.org-members-committers] Reminder: Committer and Member Town Hall

All,

Thank you to everyone who joined us at one of the two recent Committer and Member town hall meetings.  Your participation is appreciated.

Here is a ink to a recording of today’s town hall.  Also, as a few people in attendance had asked for them, I have attached a copy of the slides used in Mike’s presentation.

Should you have any follow up questions, please send them to eclipse-europe@xxxxxxxxxxx.  We welcome your questions and feedback.

Thanks
Paul

Paul White
VP, Member Services | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
paul.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.852.4303 (mobile)