[eclipse.org-members-committers] Reminder: Committer and Member Town Hall

All,

I would like to remind you that our member and committer town hall is tomorrow at 13:30 - 15:00 UTC / 9:30 - 11:00 EDT. Please see additional details below.

We are scheduling two membership town hall meetings to explain the details of the Eclipse Foundation's move to Europe and to provide details on the impact and benefits to our members.  These town halls will provide an opportunity for you, as members and committers, to ask any questions you have, and to learn more about the timing and implementation of the move.

We invite all committers, members, their employees and representatives, to join one or both of the town hall meetings. The agenda for both meetings will be the same.

The town halls are scheduled for the following date and times, and with the link to the meetings:

We invite all of you to add these dates to your calendars, and to join us in the discussion.

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@mmilinkov

+1.613.220.3223 (m)

Back to the top