[eclipse.org-members-committers] Eclipse Member Newsletter, August 2014 edition

To read this newsletter online, go to https://www.eclipse.org/community/newsletter/2014/2014August.html.

August 5, 2014

Foundation Updates in This Issue

Last Call for EclipseCon Europe Proposals

ECE 2014 logoThe early-bird talks have been chosen, but there's still time to submit your talk proposal for EclipseCon Europe / OSGi Community Event. The deadline is Monday, August 11.
We are really excited about the extra offerings at ECE this year: the Monday Unconference, the Tuesday Papyrus and Modeling Summit, the Wednesday Project Quality Theme Day, and the very cool IoT Playground.

Introducing the OpenMDM Working Group

We are very pleased to announce the new Open MDM Working Group. OpenMDM will address the challenge of managing the generated test measurement data that is becoming critical to the automotive industry.
More...

Eclipse Marketplace: Over 10 Million Installs!

Recently Eclipse Marketplace reached an important milestone: ten million successful installs of Eclipse plugins over the last four years.
More...

Survey Results: See What the Community Is Doing

Every year we survey the Eclipse community to see how our members are using Eclipse. This year's survey provides an interesting insight into what tools the community is using, and what they are building.
More...

Recent Project Proposals

Libspatialindex
libspatialindex is a "Gang of Four"-inspired C/C++ library for implementation of spatial indexes.
More...
Trace Compass
Trace Compass is a tool for viewing and analyzing both logs and traces. It provides views, graphs, metrics, etc. to help extract useful information from logs or traces, in a way that is user-friendly and informative.
More...
Titan
Titan is the TTCN-3-based test toolset widely used within Ericsson, providing Eclipse-based and command line user interfaces, and multi-platform support.
More...
Capella
Capella is a field-proven model driven engineering solution based on a graphical modeling workbench providing rich methodological guidance and offering high productivity and quality insurance gains for engineers developing systems, software and hardware architectures.
More...

New Solutions Members

Canonical Group Ltd

Deutsche Telekom

Gigatronik Ingolstadt GmbH

HighQsoft

Science + Computing

Université Joseph Fourier

Email us to take advantage of the opportunity to promote your Eclipse training or other Eclipse event on the Events Map!
Eclipse Events Map

PTP Workshop and Hackathon
August 12-13, 2014
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA

Eclipse DemoCamp Trondheim
August 28, 2014
Trondheim, Norway

Eclipse Day Bangalore
September 20, 2014
Bangalore, India

Eclipse Day Italy
October 8, 2014
Genoa, Italy

Eclipse Working Groups Unconference
October 27, 2014
Ludwigsburg, Germany

EclipseCon Europe /
OSGi Community Event 2014

October 28-30, 2014
Ludwigsburg, Germany

Eclipse Day China
October 29, 2014
Beijing, China

Eclipse Finance Day
October 30, 2014
Zurich, Switzerland

Make an Offer
To Eclipse Members

Promote your special offer to other Eclipse members in future issues of this newsletter. If you have a product discount, event coupon, free trial or other special deal to offer, submit your posting to the Member 2 Member Marketplace.

Submit a Member 2 Member Offer

Contact the Editor