Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc's new brand identity

The brand guidelines and logo files can now be found in the AsciiDoc WG repository. This is the official location for these files.

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/asciidoc-wg/asciidoc-wg/-/tree/main/brand

Thanks to everyone who participated in this project. It represents a new beginning for the AsciiDoc brand.

Best Regards,

-Dan

On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 5:52 PM Dan Allen <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AsciiDoc WG and community,

I'm happy to announce that the AsciiDoc brand identity engagement with Ura Design is complete. The brand identity consists of a logo with logotype (with and without ®), a color palette, typography, a reference filetype icon, and a Working Group logo. In other words, it's the complete package that the AsciiDoc brand never had.

AsciiDoc_Horizontal_Color(R).png

You can find the version of the AsciiDoc Brand Guidelines at the time of this message attached. This document, as well as the files for the aforementioned assets, are currently stored in the AsciiDoc WG drive under the Brand Identity folder. However, that is likely only a temporary location. I would prefer to put the assets into the asciidoc-wg git repository on GitLab where they can be easily accessed by all. I'll follow-up once I have figured out exactly where they should go. (If you have ideas, please bring them forward).

The brand identity project was the first step towards the relaunch of asciidoc.org. I'll share details about that project in a separate thread.

On behalf of the AsciiDoc WG, I'd like to thank Ura Design (https://ura.design/) for their work on this project. The creativity they put into this project is both valued and appreciated. They provided us with exactly what we need to manage this brand properly. It's a huge milestone for AsciiDoc as its identity now lives up to the quality of the technology. We look forward to working with them on future projects.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his
Content ∙ Strategy ∙ Community
opendevise.com

Back to the top