Kepler is a past version of Eclipse. Please visit our download page for the latest version of Eclipse.
«Click here to continue to eclipse.org»
June 26, 2013Who is Kepler?
- Eclipse Web Tools Platform (WTP) 3.5 now supports the development of Java EE 7 applications.
- Stardust 1.0 provides a complete Business Process Management (BPM) suite of tools and runtimes.
- Orion 3.0 includes significant usability features and easier deployment to Java applications servers.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) support for big data reporting now includes support for MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Mylyn now includes better support for code reviews through a navigator view and integration with Gerrit.
- Maven Integration for WTP now makes it easier to use Maven for Java EE projects in Eclipse.