Official Quick start projects
Visit our quickstart samples on GitHub to check
available examples for your favourite framework or vanilla Java.
If you want to get a taste of Eclipse JKube but don't want to install anything on your machine or don't have an
available development environment you can try out our Katacoda courses:
- Getting started: Several scenarios to get started with
Eclipse JKube using your favourite Java framework.
- Common model objects and utility classes used across the rest of the modules.
- Build API model objects and interfaces for image building.
- Image configuration model objects for modeling Docker image configuration as used in docker-maven-plugin.
- Resource configuration model objects for a simplified configuration of Kubernetes and OpenShift resources.
- Generator framework for automatically generating Docker images by examining project information.
- Enricher framework for creating and enhancing Kubernetes and OpenShift resources.
- Profile combining the configuration for generators and enrichers.
- Common Maven utility classes for Maven plugins.