- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface ComplianceViolation
A Compliance Violation represents a requirement of an RFC, specification or Jetty implementation that may be allowed to be violated if it is included in a
ComplianceViolation.Mode. For example, supporting HTTP/0.9 is no longer a requirement of the current HTTP RFC, so by including the
ComplianceViolation.Modeis interpreted as allowing HTTP/0.9 to be supported.
Nested Class Summary
- The name of the violation.
- A URL to the specification that provides more information regarding the requirement that may be violated.
- A short description of the violation.
isAllowedBydefault boolean isAllowedBy
ComplianceViolation.Modeto test against
- True iff this violations is allowed by the mode.