- All Known Implementing Classes:
- Enclosing interface:
public static interface UserIdentity.Scope
A UserIdentity Scope. A scope is the environment in which a User Identity is to be interpreted. Typically it is set by the target servlet of a request.
Method SummaryModifier and TypeMethodDescription
- The context handler that the identity is being considered within
- The context path that the identity is being considered within
- The name of the identity context. Typically this is the servlet name.
- A map of role reference names that converts from names used by application code to names used by the context deployment.