- Add to build notes:
This tool can be used to add a new entry in the build notes. The user simply needs to provide the bug id and the tool adds the entry containing the bug description to the buildnotes. If the buildnotes are "closed", then they are reopened automatically. A new action is provided to close them.
- Unnecessary NLS tag remover:
This tool can be used remove unnecessary nls tags. It works on a java project, java package fragment root, java package fragment, or a compilation unit.
- Position of DOM/AST nodes:
This tool can be used to check the positions of each DOM/AST nodes and its children. It works on a java project, java package fragment root, java package fragment, or a compilation unit.
- It handles nls tags within commented code
- It handles multiple nls tags
- nls tags are ignored in isolated line comments like:
// System.out.println(""); //$NON-NLS-1$
- Other nls comments are reported as unnecessary if they don't match a corresponding string literal
- The tool removes the unnecessary nls tags even if the line comment is used for another comment:
String s = "Hello, World"; //$NON-NLS-1$ don'//$NON-NLS-2$ removed
String s = "Hello, World"; //$NON-NLS-1$ don' removed
- It also removes the trailing whitespace when the nls tag is the only comment on a line.
String s = null; //$NON-NLS-1$<end of line>
String s = null;<end of line>
Use this update site.