Here you can find links to arbitrary material covering Eclipse hawkBit which has been presented at events, conferences and meet-ups.
- 09/23/2015 - Eclipse IoT Working Group meeting - slides
- 04/11/2015 - EclipseCon Europe 2015 - slides
- 03/09/2016 - EclipseCon North America 2016 - slides
- 05/16/2016 - Eclipse Virtual IoT Meetup - video - slides
- 03/20/2017 - Eclipse IoT Day SanJose, CA - video - slides
- 09/12/2017 - Eclipse IoT Day ThingMonk 2017 - video
- 01/10/2018 - Eclipse Virtual IoT Meetup - video - slides
- 10/22/2018 - Community Day EclipseCon Europe 2018 - slides
- 10/27/2015 - Why software provisioning goes open source - article
- 05/25/2016 - jaxenter: Eclipse hawkBit - english - german
- 09/27/2016 - Eclipse Newsletter - ‘IoT is the new black’ - article
Questions? Problems? Searching for a quick response from the team behind hawkBit and from the hawkBit community, join the Gitter Chat.
A great way to stay up to date with hawkBit activity is to subscribe to the Mailing list provided by Eclipse. Sign up for the mailing list here.
Issues and bugs related to hawkBit are tracked with the Github Issue tracking system. If you find any issues, please report them here.