Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » MissingResourceExceptions in client log file (MissingResourceExceptions in client log file)
MissingResourceExceptions in client log file [message #964040] Tue, 30 October 2012 08:03 Go to previous message
John Lawton is currently offline John LawtonFriend
have installed jubula standalone version 1.3.0 and setup a connection to MySQL.

On first connection to the database there is no obvious problem - the default projects (unbound modules) are loaded as exepected.

But, when I inspect the client log file there is a large number of Missing Resource Exceptions - all of which are reporting "No entry found for key: <name>" - a copy of the client log file is attached.

I have not yet validated whether my existing test suites work correctly with version 1.3.0, but I am concerned that any test cases that simulate keyboard input may no longer work as expected.

These errors are repeatable (i.e. if I reinstall and then re-connect to a clean database I get the same log file entries). I have tried this on both Win7 and WinXP bbut get the same result.

But these errors do not occur when I use jubula 1.2.1.

Does anyone have suggestions as to what might be causing these errors - and whether I should be concerned?

John

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:how to configure and connect MySql Database with eclipse for accessing table from database
Next Topic:Jubula: Unable to Carry forward session in Web application (Version 1.3)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Mar 30 07:07:47 GMT 2024