Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » unexpected work list query result
icon4.gif  unexpected work list query result [message #1622227] Wed, 18 February 2015 10:53 Go to next message
kayvan jam is currently offline kayvan jamFriend
hi all ,
i have code like this:
{
ProcessInstance lPI = startProcess("LotusProcess");

WorklistQuery worklistQuery = WorklistQuery.findPrivateWorklist();
for (Object o : getWorkflowService().getWorklist(worklistQuery))
System.out.println(o);
waitForProcessToComplete(lPI);
}
i call this block twice .
all activities except last activity that is manual activity , are spring bean app .when run this program in console when arrive to last activity , that activity suspend after that expect prints work list then start new process but in act start new process and then goes to println and prints nothing , is this true?
for second time is the same and nothing shows.
work list query should print 2 work for that user , sholudn't it?
Re: unexpected work list query result [message #1622274 is a reply to message #1622227] Wed, 18 February 2015 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in fact how to list my last manual activity as work list fro all process instances?
Re: unexpected work list query result [message #1624746 is a reply to message #1622274] Fri, 20 February 2015 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hideo Sashida is currently offline Hideo SashidaFriend
Dear kayvan,

You need to construct worklist query by calling WorklistQuery.findCompleteWorklist() and then find activity instances in the last manual activity through role/organization worklist.

Activity instances in the last manual activity should be in Suspended state. Assume they are not assigned to particular user, they should be placed in role/organization worklists, not in user's private worklist.

Regards,

Hideo
Re: unexpected work list query result [message #1627805 is a reply to message #1624746] Sat, 21 February 2015 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dear Hideo
in my model manula activity performed by administrator participant that in embedded usage i log in by motu user and get the service factory for this user therefor when i use WorkflowService for get worklist query sholudn't have access to worklist of motu user?
unless motu user is NOT user and as a administrator role he get in ?
plz help me.
Re: unexpected work list query result [message #1630328 is a reply to message #1627805] Mon, 23 February 2015 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dear kayvan,

User "motu" have access to worklist of "motu" user. Assuming "motu" is a member of "Administrator" role, "motu" user has its private user worklist (worklist 1) and role/organization shared worklist for "Administrator" role(worklist 2) for its worklists.

When a manual activity's participant is set to "Administrator" role in your model, suspended activity instances(AIs) are located in worklist 2. For those AIs, you can select them by using WorklistQuery that is constructed by calling WorklistQuery.findCompleteWorklist().

When "motu" user activates the activity instance in a manual activity, such AIs, which are in Application state, are not listed in worklist 2 any more. They are listed in worklist 1 instead. In such case, you can select them by usgin WorklistQuery that is constructured by calling WorklistQuery.findPrivateWorklist().

Does this answer to your question?

Regards,

Hideo
Re: unexpected work list query result [message #1630471 is a reply to message #1630328] Mon, 23 February 2015 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dear Hideo,
thanks , yes perfect.
but i have some issue. when i used WorklistQuery.findCompleteWorklist() in my scenario first shows that work then removes from worklist and if print complete worklist again that not exist anymore . and the second is that in case the activity instance in a manual activity with activateand complete gets in worklist 1?
thanks for all
Re: unexpected work list query result [message #1630499 is a reply to message #1630471] Mon, 23 February 2015 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dear Kayvan,

When you complete an AI after activating it, the AI is in Completed state and hence it gets listed neither in "worklist 1" nor in "worklist 2".

By the way, what does method call "waitForProcessToComplete" do in your code? If you share your process model and code, I could get the whole picture clearer and help you out better.
Re: unexpected work list query result [message #1630694 is a reply to message #1630499] Mon, 23 February 2015 10:39 Go to previous message
Dear Hideo,
I get that thanks so much , i share my code & model in new post if you want look at that & plz say your idea
  • Attachment: Embedded.rar
    (Size: 229.85KB, Downloaded 137 times)
Previous Topic:Stardust_Testing_Embedded_Spring_2.1.0 extended
Next Topic:How to add user to Runtime Participant role
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:22:19 GMT 2024