Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Papyrus Plugin(problem in creating a button inside the .di file)
Papyrus Plugin [message #1619245] Mon, 16 February 2015 12:44 Go to next message
Sami MADDOURI is currently offline Sami MADDOURIFriend
Hi everyone,

I am trying to develop a propagation algorithm. For now, i made progress. When i select an element inside the .uml file, i can see the button that i created and that i program it also. My problem is how add the same point in .di file. It will more easy to select a SysMl element in d. file that in the .uml file.

Thanks in advance,

Sami

Re: Papyrus Plugin [message #1620848 is a reply to message #1619245] Tue, 17 February 2015 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Damus is currently offline Christian DamusFriend

Hi, Sami,

The elements of a SysML model are also stored inside the .uml file.
The .di file is not interesting.

But I don't understand what you mean by buttons and adding points in
the model files. Could you be more explicit in explaining what you are
trying to do, that we may better help?

Cheers,

Christian

On 2015-02-16 12:44:20 +0000, Sami MADDOURI said:

> Hi everyone,
> I am trying to develop a propagation algorithm. For now, i made
> progress. When i select an element inside the .uml file, i can see the
> button that i created and that i program it also. My problem is how add
> the same point in .di file. It will more easy to select a SysMl element
> in d. file that in the .uml file.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Sami
Re: Papyrus Plugin [message #1622381 is a reply to message #1620848] Wed, 18 February 2015 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sami MADDOURI is currently offline Sami MADDOURIFriend
Hi,

I am implementing a plugin for change impact analysis based on a defined methodology. I try to explain this methodology in few words: i have some requirements diagrams , some structural diagrams especially IBDs and some activity diagrams showing the behaviour of the software blocks.
There are traceability links between requirements and blocks, and between software blocks and activity nodes of activity diagrams.

I wrote this plugin and i can see the result of the change impact analysis in the console because juste i am using a print.

For me, i want to see these results on the model (.di), like for instance, highlighting the impacted elements or this kind of things.

I did not understand the correspondence between a requirement 1 in the uml file and requirement 1 in the di file (which is
CustomRequirementEditPart)

Thanks in advance

Re: Papyrus Plugin [message #1622640 is a reply to message #1622381] Wed, 18 February 2015 16:41 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

Quote:
I did not understand the correspondence between a requirement 1 in the uml file and requirement 1 in the di file (which is
CustomRequirementEditPart)

The DI file is empty; the diagrams (Graphics) are stored in the Notation file. Notation elements ("Views") have a reference to the semantic UML Element ("Element"). Papyrus reads the Notation model to create a graphical representation ("EditParts" and "Figures")

So, the "RequirementEditPart" (Or whatever it is called in the implementation) is associated to a notation::Shape (Specific kind of "View"), which itself is associated to a UML::Class (Specific kind of "Element") and stereotyped with SysML::Requirements::Requirement. The Edit Part reads information from the View and the Element to create the Draw2D Figure, which is displayed on the Canvas.

To highlight elements, you may want to have a look at the CSS Component (https://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/Papyrus/UserGuide/CSS) which provides convenient means to change the appearance of a diagram element (e.g. color)

HTH,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:SysML error model validation
Next Topic:Cannot show elements in Stereotype compartment Luna 1.0.1a
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:32:12 GMT 2024