Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » how to disable NLS warnings in eclipse logs
how to disable NLS warnings in eclipse logs [message #305029] Wed, 21 June 2006 17:02 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: gjipp_nospam.ca.ibm.com

I have a project that uses the "old" method of externalizing strings and I am (slowly) converting it across to the new Eclipse NLS
method. Since we have over 10,000 strings there's no way I'll be able to do this all at once.

The problem is, my logs are filling up with: "!MESSAGE NLS unused message:" entries. The messages its complaining are used, just
not by the new NLS (yet).

How to I turn off these log messages?

Thanks,
Gary
Re: how to disable NLS warnings in eclipse logs [message #305205 is a reply to message #305029] Mon, 26 June 2006 11:09 Go to previous message
Dani Megert is currently offline Dani MegertFriend
Gary J wrote:

>I have a project that uses the "old" method of externalizing strings and I am (slowly) converting it across to the new Eclipse NLS
>method. Since we have over 10,000 strings there's no way I'll be able to do this all at once.
>
>The problem is, my logs are filling up with: "!MESSAGE NLS unused message:" entries. The messages its complaining are used, just
>not by the new NLS (yet).
>
>How to I turn off these log messages?
>
>
You cannot. The simplest thing you can do is to have two properties files.

Dani

>Thanks,
>Gary
>
>
>
>
Previous Topic:Is there any built-in API in Eclipse to support Radar Views?
Next Topic:Plugins in the Target Platform and Workspace
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:23:48 GMT 2024