Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » JAVAGIT plugins isn't recognized
JAVAGIT plugins isn't recognized [message #1609616] Tue, 10 February 2015 08:22 Go to next message
Dorian DE NICOLA is currently offline Dorian DE NICOLAFriend
Hello everyone,
Today I have a software to test with Jubula in which I created a small window with the JAVAGIT plugins.
Jubula problem does not recognize this window !!
Someone would have a solution?
Thanks you.

Best regards
Re: JAVAGIT plugins isn't recognized [message #1611288 is a reply to message #1609616] Wed, 11 February 2015 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Thanks for your query. It sounds like you're working in an RCP application, is that correct? What kind of a window is it and what are you trying to do in it?
If you can post an image and say what kinds of action you are trying to do / what your test case should do, that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Alex
Re: JAVAGIT plugins isn't recognized [message #1622199 is a reply to message #1611288] Wed, 18 February 2015 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, it's a RCP application.
I want to check the presence of value in this window and to realize drag and drop of a window to another window.
  • Attachment: JAVAGIT.png
    (Size: 15.30KB, Downloaded 112 times)
Re: JAVAGIT plugins isn't recognized [message #1622215 is a reply to message #1622199] Wed, 18 February 2015 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Thanks for the image. You should be able to map the tree component in the tabbed component and then use the "select" actions for tree on it to select items within it. You can also use the "check" actions for trees.
If I understand correctly, you want to drag the tabbed component (named Scripts Browser) to somewhere else - is that correct?

There aren't any tabbed -specific actions for drag and drop at the moment. You could try using the general drag and drop actions to drag the tabbed component (using the x and y positions to specify that you want to drag it from the title area) and then use the drop action on the component you want to drop onto. The drag and drop actions are documented in the reference manual, which is installed with the Jubula standalone and also available as online help.

Hope that helps!
Alex
Re: JAVAGIT plugins isn't recognized [message #1645112 is a reply to message #1622215] Mon, 02 March 2015 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Thank for you answer.
Yes indeed, my goals is to select an item and drag it to the other tree.
My only problem is I cannot map my tree "ScriptList" even manually with:
- Start Object Mapping.
- Select the component.
- CTRL + Shift + Q.
Re: JAVAGIT plugins isn't recognized [message #1645591 is a reply to message #1645112] Mon, 02 March 2015 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Dorian,

Thanks for the information. You should see the green border around the whole tree when you are in the object mapping mode. If you can't, can you answer these questions:

- do you have other trees in the application that you can map?
- if so, you may need to check with the development team to see what the differences are.

Keep me posted!
Best regards,
Alex
Re: JAVAGIT plugins isn't recognized [message #1692091 is a reply to message #1645591] Mon, 13 April 2015 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Alexandra,
It's good !!
It was just a problem with AUT agent Smile
I re-started AUT and it works.

Best regards,
Dorian
Re: JAVAGIT plugins isn't recognized [message #1692161 is a reply to message #1692091] Tue, 14 April 2015 05:33 Go to previous message
Ah, ok! Thanks for the update!
Previous Topic:Menu Test-Save As does not create a complete copy
Next Topic:Support for Eclipse Mars AUTs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:00:45 GMT 2024