Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » AspectJ » Run project from another project
Run project from another project [message #1609035] Mon, 09 February 2015 23:07 Go to next message
Dimtiar Popov is currently offline Dimtiar PopovFriend
Hi,
I don't know if this is the right thread, I am sorry if it is not.

My question is:
Can I (and how) BUILD and RUN (Basicly emulate the run-as java application built in functionallity of eclipse along with console and everything) a project when I hit a button in another project in eclipse or hit a button in a JAR file (Maybe using SHELL) ?

One more question /I don't need it, but if it is possible it will be good to know/ - can I PARSE a whole project from another project or from JAR file at runtime and will it be difficult to do that?

Thank you in advance!
Re: Run project from another project [message #1610322 is a reply to message #1609035] Tue, 10 February 2015 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew Eisenberg is currently offline Andrew EisenbergFriend
I don't understand your question. Can you provide an example? Also, this doesn't seem to be related to the aspectj development tools. You may want to ask on another forum.
Re: Run project from another project [message #1612171 is a reply to message #1610322] Wed, 11 February 2015 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimtiar Popov is currently offline Dimtiar PopovFriend
I've got PROJECT A and PROJECT B as imported projects in Eclipse.
I click right button on PROJECT B run as -> java application. PROJECT B is a program with a "RUN PROJECT A" button. when I click on that button I want to open PROJECT A as if I right clicked on PROJECT A and clicked run as-> java application. How can I do that?

[Updated on: Wed, 11 February 2015 21:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Run project from another project [message #1706807 is a reply to message #1612171] Mon, 31 August 2015 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tran duy is currently offline tran duyFriend
Hi,
I don't know if this is the right thread, I am sorry if it is not.

My question is:
Can I (and how) BUILD and RUN (Basicly emulate the run-as java application built in functionallity of eclipse along with console and everything) a project when I hit a button in another project in eclipse or hit a button in a JAR file (Maybe using SHELL) ?

One more question /I don't need it, but if it is possible it will be good to know/ - can I PARSE a whole project from another project or from JAR file at runtime and will it be difficult to do that?

Thank you in advance!
http://hoctienganh.vn
Re: Run project from another project [message #1706889 is a reply to message #1706807] Mon, 31 August 2015 15:41 Go to previous message
Andrew Eisenberg is currently offline Andrew EisenbergFriend
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. Can you be more specific? Provide an example. Are you looking to create an eclipse plugin? Or do you just want to use launch configs?
Previous Topic:AJDT release for Luna HookConfigurator class not found
Next Topic:Generic Aspects Problem - The method ... from the type ... refers to the missing type ...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:58:42 GMT 2024