Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » How add a Cancel function for nattable search
How add a Cancel function for nattable search [message #1603654] Fri, 06 February 2015 09:57 Go to next message
neal zhang is currently offline neal zhangFriend
Hi Dirk,
I hope i can add a cancel for nattable search? is it possible or not?
some times the nattable show a huge data, and when open search dialog and click "Find", it is slow, (the program is block). i hope i can add a cancel function for that, i check codes, maybe need to add a Job in "CellDisplayValueSearchUtil.findCell", there is a for loop. but this function need to return the result.
do you have some advises for this function?
Thank you.
Re: How add a Cancel function for nattable search [message #1603780 is a reply to message #1603654] Fri, 06 February 2015 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Sorry, I am not familiar with the details of the search implementation and would need to investigate myself.
Re: How add a Cancel function for nattable search [message #1604867 is a reply to message #1603780] Sat, 07 February 2015 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI dirk,
you mean you will implement this function, is it right? if that, please also improve another problems, i find SearchDialog you set "setShellStyle(getShellStyle() ^ style | SWT.MODELESS);" maybe you hope the dialog is modeless, in fact, The SearchDialog is not, just implement like this. another opinion, whether you add the key (ctrl+k/ctrl+shift+k) for next and previous (like eclipse). i just implemented it in local.
thank you very much,
neal.
Re: How add a Cancel function for nattable search [message #1605013 is a reply to message #1604867] Sat, 07 February 2015 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
No you missunderstand my previous post. I currently don't have the time to refactor the search stuff.
Re: How add a Cancel function for nattable search [message #1606871 is a reply to message #1605013] Sun, 08 February 2015 13:20 Go to previous message
sorry, misunderstand you, thank you for your reply, i will try it.
Previous Topic:Issue with tree model
Next Topic:Automatically resize columns in exported excel sheet.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:42:56 GMT 2024