Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Acceleo - Building error when importing module - emtl not found unless it actually exists(acceleo emtl not found)
Acceleo - Building error when importing module - emtl not found unless it actually exists [message #1597467] Mon, 02 February 2015 10:06 Go to next message
pedro mateo is currently offline pedro mateoFriend
Hi all,

I am using Acceleo since a year ago. However, now I am facing a problem I can not solve. This problem is related to module imports, which are resolved during edition (no sintax errors are highlighted), but in compilation time I get this error:

Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder 'Acceleo Builder' on project 'org.eclipse.acceleo.qt_test_api.generator'.
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource '/testapi_generator/bin/org/eclipse/acceleo/qt_test_api/generator/common/generate.emtl' does not exist.

However, this compiled file called "generate.emtl" actually exists, as you can see in the attached figure. Some additional data that may be useful to understand the problem are:
- template with the main annotation: mainGenerate.mtl
- secondary template without main annotation: generate.mtl
- no errors in sintax
- all emtl files are generated, even after cleaning and rebuilding the project
- building project is set to automatic
- F5 + clean + rebuild 'magic trick' does not work

Many thanks in advance for your help and time
Re: Acceleo - Building error when importing module - emtl not found unless it actually exists [message #1599237 is a reply to message #1597467] Tue, 03 February 2015 13:30 Go to previous message
pedro mateo is currently offline pedro mateoFriend
Definitely I think I solved the problem.

Acceleo requires that the name of your project in your workspace (i.e., the one you can see in the Package Explorer in the left tab in Eclipse) needs to be EXACTLY THE SAME as the name of the folder containing the project in your file system.

It seems that Acceleo compiler uses the name in the workspace instead the real containing folder's name during compilation, which may be a bug of the compiler since Acceleo projects with a different name are not allowed.
Previous Topic:Accessing source model specific attributes
Next Topic:[Xpand2] Generating multiple files with one Xpand "model tree travers"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:58:46 GMT 2024