Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to add Ecore types as a platform resource to a Sirius design project
How to add Ecore types as a platform resource to a Sirius design project [message #1596376] Sun, 01 February 2015 16:35 Go to next message
Elvis Dowson is currently offline Elvis DowsonFriend
Hi,

I have a Sirius library project, and would like to add the Ecore types to the project.

index.php/fa/20693/0/

When I right click on the editor and select the Load Resource object and specify
platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.emf.ecore/model/Ecore.ecore

I'm able to load it, but then it disappears after I close and reopen the library.odesign file.

How can I ensure that it is always loaded? For example, the Obeo SysML Designer design file has the Ecore.ecore resource and many others loaded by default when loaded.

index.php/fa/20694/0/

Thanks!

Regards,

Elvis Dowson
Re: How to add Ecore types as a platform resource to a Sirius design project [message #1608093 is a reply to message #1596376] Mon, 09 February 2015 09:12 Go to previous message
Florian Barbin is currently offline Florian BarbinFriend
> Hi,

Hi Elvis,

If the library.odesign doesn't have references toward elements from
Ecore.ecore then this resource will not be loaded automatically. The
sysml.odesign probably has references toward this resource (directly or
indirectly).
>
> I have a Sirius library project, and would like to add the Ecore types to the project.
>
>
>
> When I right click on the editor and select the Load Resource object and specify
> platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.emf.ecore/model/Ecore.ecore
>
> I'm able to load it, but then it disappears after I close and reopen the library.odesign file.
>
> How can I ensure that it is always loaded? For example, the Obeo SysML Designer design file has the Ecore.ecore resource and many others loaded by default when loaded.
>
>
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
>
> Elvis Dowson
>

Regards,

--
Florian - Obeo